Sectors Catering & Hospitality
Posted Jobs 0
The Shelbourne is Dublin’s most prestigious and historic five star property. For almost 200 years, it has offered its guests an unforgettable experience of luxury, comfort, and authentic Irish hospitality. The Shelbourne’s position at the geographic and social heart of Ireland’s capital has always made it a favourite destination for distinguished visitors from around the world. Looking out over the beautiful St. Stephen’s Green, it is surrounded by the city’s best-known landmarks, most significant historical and cultural sites, and most popular shopping areas. Magnificently restored and majestically conducted, the hotel offers 265 exquisitely appointed guest rooms, including 19 lavish suites, many named after the hotel’s most notable guests. For special celebrations and distinguished business events, the 10 historic meeting rooms can host gatherings of up to 348 guests.
Guests may enjoy an elegant Afternoon Tea in The Lord Mayor’s Lounge, traditional fine dining in The Saddle Room, a menu of casual classics at No. 27 Bar & Lounge, spectacular cocktails and whiskeys at the 1824 Bar , wine and charcuterie on The Terrace, or a perfect pint at the legendary Horseshoe Bar. In-house amenities include a tranquil spa with a menu of indulgent treatments and an opulent relaxation room, a leading-edge health club with swimming pool and a full schedule of fitness classes, a full-service hair and beauty salon and a gentlemen’s barbershop. Bespoke services from the hotel’s dedicated florist and genealogy butler are designed to add more opportunities for delight during a stay at The Shelbourne.
- The Saddle Room Restaurant – Best Hotel Restaurant in Dublin
- 1st Place in the Irish Independent Reader Awards 2019
- Best Wedding Venue in Dublin 2019
A Career in The Shelbourne
Here at The Shelbourne we are an iconic brand that will shape and take your career to new heights. We believe that our employees are our single most prized asset. Offering unique opportunities to be part of an award winning brand, we celebrate unique talent. The Shelbourne is a part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world, this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit when you start your journey with The Shelbourne.
We offer world class training and development ensuring our team fulfill their full potential and offer the highest level of service possible. The Shelbourne is a platform to shine, we recognise and reward great talent. Take your opportunity to work alongside some award winning, experienced hospitality professionals and further your career at The Shelbourne.
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty.
- Complimentary provision and laundry of uniforms.
- Private Pension plan – we offer a contributory pension scheme to all employees.
- Private Health insurance – we can offer discounted rates to employees and family members.
- Employee Discounts – we offer both accommodation and food discounts for employees and family members at Marriott hotels.
- Career Development – we promote development and promotion opportunities within our hotel and we are committed to the continuous development of all our employees.
- Training – we offer a full training programme to all new employees including a full days Hotel Induction where you are introduced to the policies and procedures of the hotel and meet with our managers.
- Tax Saver commuter tickets and Bike to Work Scheme – we can provide commuter tickets where employees can save on their travel costs and we offer the Bike to Work Scheme to all employees.
- Discounted car parking rate at a carpark within close proximity to the hotel for The Shelbourne employees.