Health Care Assistant Jobs
Location: Local | Salary: from €10.50 - €16.82
Job Description :
In association with our partners we’re now recruiting experienced and non-experienced Health Care Assistants to join our flexible & dynamic care team working with existing HSE and private clients within your local community.
As an ideal candidate you will have a keen interest in working as part of your local community, be passionate about achieving high standards of care and will be flexible, energetic & ideally have your own transport.
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous experience in similar roles.
- Be available to work part time or full time hours, which may include days, evenings & weekends.
- Be flexible to undertake a mix of duties to include Patient Care, Catering and Cleaning, as required by the client.
- Garda Vetting for work in the healthcare sector.
- Upto 3 references from previous employment, academic or groups with whom you have volunteered.
- Manual & Patient Handling
- CPR & AED Training
- HACCP Level 1
If you do not currently have any of the above, then full training will be provided for successful candidates.
Attractive rates of pay will vary from €10.50 – €16.82 with weekend & bank holiday premiums paid.
Health Care Jobs
-- Apply Now --
Similar Health Care Jobs
Know a friend who might be interested?
Share this job with them.