Technical Support/Customer Service Engineer
Job ID 378560
Experience 2 Years
The TS/CS Engineer is responsible for resolving incident/service requests within defined SLA’s; identifying and implementing automation opportunities and areas for service delivery improvement. This role is the first line of contact for our customer base via phone/email and will be a critical part of the team, responding to our customers in a courteous and professional manner at all times, identifying easy-fix tickets, and knowing when to escalate to higher levels.
The role is a critical part of the service delivery team and is responsible for working with the team to achieve departmental KPIs.
The successful candidate will be offered full training with the scope of role progressing to higher level roles within the business both at the customer services and technical pathways.
- Work closely with Service Delivery Lead/Manager, Operations Manager and other engineers to provide technical support to end users.
- To escalate where appropriate to L2/Management tickets and customer contacts.
- Be Landmark’s voice to the customer as our first point of contact in the chain.
- Recommend and present processes and technical improvements and automations to the business.
- To prioritize and manage many open cases at one time – multitasking.
- Be approachable and enthusiastic about transferring knowledge and be fully integrated and engaged in the service delivery team’s working day.
- To develop and maintain records, prepare reports, and correspondence for escalated incidents.
- Keeping all assigned tickets up to date and client’s communicated with regularly.
- Making sure all time is entered within tickets while on the go doing tickets. (Live time entry)
- Responsible for increasing proactive score (KPI) thus achieving the proactive objective.
- Suggest Documentation for Knowledgebase and procedures.
- Ensure that Senior Management is aware of any significant issues which require their attention.
- Identify any other requirements or make recommendations that would make the operation of the help desk more efficient for Landmark and our clients.
The successful applicant will require knowledge and at least 1 years of experience in a TC/CS role