Job ID 380092
This Position is available for Part time and flexible hours. 7 nights per week 11 hours per night, from 20.00-07.00 hrs.
Comprehensive training and clinical supervision provided. An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing paediatric focused home health care company.
What we offer you:
- Flexible schedules to meet your lifestyle needs
- Paid shadow shifts
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Premium weekend and holiday pay rates
- 24/7 on-call clinical and administrative support from our management team
- Full Induction Training
- Orientation to home care
- Ongoing training and development opportunities/CEUs
- 1 year of acute paediatric experience to care for our clients in their home.
- Ireland NMBI registration/pin no.
- Fluent in English
- Open to RCN, RGN, wit h applicable experience
- Up-skilling and training program available
- Meet all competency, ex perience, and educational requirements in accordance with Home Health Care qualifications and code policies as applicable to care and services to be performed.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Working Hours – full and flexi-time
- Paid Shadow Shifts
- Fulfilling Employment – meaningful one-to-one care
- Clinical Support 24/7
- Unique Career and Development Opportunities
- Innovative Clinical Programmes