We’re looking for a Drain Technician for immediate start with a competitive salary with company phone and company van.
As a drain technician you will install and repair drainage systems in both domestic and commercial properties. You’ll work closely with customers to diagnose and solve drainage problems, and often need to be able to think on their feet and work quickly to meet deadlines.
An ideal candidate will be able to troubleshoot and repair drainage systems, easily clean and unblock drains, install new drainage systems and advise clients on drainage solutions
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a drain technician
- Good knowledge of drainage systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently
- Good communication and customer service skills
Must be experienced in:
- Rodent Investigations
- Servicing grease traps, septic tanks and bio cycle units domestic waste water treatment plants
- Smoke testing
- Tanker work
- Pump stations
- C licence an advantage.
- Hours of work 08.30 -17.30 Monday to Friday
- Some weekend and overtime required
- 5 years experience preferable
- Company van and phone supplied