We are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of event staff. Event staff are responsible for working under the instructions of an event manager or event coordinator for our different events.
Training will be provided for the different services we provide to our clients like Fun Casinos, Race Nights, Family Days, Corporate BBQ’s, Team Building etc
Moreover, event staff needs to constantly be on their feet and attend to the many needs of event-goers, requiring physical stamina and high energy levels.
Event Staff Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading equipment from vans and setting up venues for events.
- Working under the instructions of an Event Manager or event coordinator
- Ensuring equipment is set correctly and making sure event space is clean and tidy
- Adhering to event safety standards.
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
- Setting up of some basic lighting and sound equipment.
- Dispensing useful information to event-goers.
- Inspecting equipment for damage after use and checking it against an inventory list.
- Packing up equipment when the event is completed.
Event Staff Requirements:
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanour.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Physical stamina and high energy levels.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Excellent multitasking ability.
- Conflict management skills.
- Age 17 and above
- Available for work evenings and weekends
- Tech savvy