We are looking for organized candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of event staff. Event staff are responsible for working under the instructions of an event manager, assuming the assigned role for that particular event. All staff will be given training for all our products and events.
Moreover, event staff needs to constantly be on their feet and attend to the many needs of event-goers, requiring physical stamina and high energy levels. Work is usually evenings and weekends and some daytime weekdays if available.
Event Staff Responsibilities:
- Working general and themed events.
- Unloading equipment from vans and setting up venues for events.
- Working under the instructions of an Event Manager.
- Adhering to event safety standards.
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
- Dispensing useful information to event-goers.
- Inspecting equipment for damage after use and checking it against an inventory list.
- Packing up equipment when the event is completed.
Event Staff Requirements:
- Good organizational skills.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Physical stamina and high energy levels.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Excellent multitasking ability.
- Conflict management skills.
- Available to work evenings and weekends
We pay one of the best Staff Rates in the Business…