On behalf of a leading medical device company, we’re now hiring experienced factory and production operatives across the Longford area.
This is a great role that offers dynamic work hours with multiple shift cycles, and also the opportunity for you to progress your career as a product professional.
If successful, you will join a fun and fast-growing team that enjoys fantastic work benefits in a full-time, long-term, and secure employment contract.
As our ideal candidate, you will have previous experience working in a factory, warehouse, or production environment and will ideally have your own transportation.
Your day to day activities will involve:
- Assemble, inspect, test, and operate equipment to manufacture medical products
- Operate in a cleanroom environment
- Focus on quality and attention to detail
- Maintain work areas, equipment, and supplies by paying particular attention to the required standards of housekeeping, GMP, and safety
- Label and pack product to customer specifications
- Accurate and timely completion of all relevant documentation
- Carry out visual inspection of finished products
As part of this role, you will work weekly rotating day or night shift cycles.