sMarketing Cloud is a marketing automation platform that allows sales and marketing teams to automate their repetitive workloads making them more effective and efficient.
sMarketing Cloud is built by marketing professionals and is used by the world’s leading marketing teams, we’re helping companies large and small to solve their most pressing growth challenges. We are looking for a talented and experienced Sales Enablement lead to help our go to market teams have maximum impact. sMarketing Cloud is growing quickly and we are structuring support for our Sales teams to enable that growth.
In this role, you will work with cross-functional stakeholders to build world-class onboarding and training programmes for our Sales teams. This is a hands-on role where you will collaborate closely with the Sales teams to understand their needs and build strategies to allow them to be successful. The work you produce will play a central role in helping our teams communicate the power of sMarketing Cloud to the market.
The role of Sales Enablement Lead at sMarketing Cloud carries a lot more responsibility than a similar role at another company. At sMarketing Cloud, delivery matters and given our pace of growth, this person has the opportunity to have an outsized impact on the development of our business. If you enjoy problem solving, collaboration and process, then we would love to hear from you.
- Create templates to be used as part of customer messaging to explain the product to new customers.
- Work with cross-functional partners (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Engineering) to develop Sales content..
- Become a product expert and use that expertise to inform your process design.
- Develop and optimize process to enable our Sales teams to be as high performing as possible by helping them to :
- Create customised prospecting templates for communications
- Create and develop a suite of tailored presentation decks for Sales teams to use in their pitches
- Review and optimise our assets in collaboration Marketing to ensure consistency and efficiency in responding to RFPs etc.
- Drive innovative and collaborative solutions to enable a first class, scalable Sales process..
- Engage with your peers and manager collaboratively in order to drive discussion around process, tools and reporting.
- 2+ years experience In a Sales Enablement role for a tech company or relevant transferable experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Driven and motivated with a passion for process and efficiency.
- Experience working autonomously and prioritising to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to quickly switch focus.
- Experience making edits and offering feedback on existing documentation.
- Enjoy working as part of a team to innovative and collaboratively solve complex user issues.
- Approach problems with curiosity and excitement to learn and grow your skills.
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
We’re a new company and keen to offer benefits that matter most. Here’s what we have so far, if there’s something you care about that’s not listed, let us know:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Flexible working hours
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid parental leave program
- Mobile device reimbursement
- 25 days of annual paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement for career development courses