The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- BSc or other diploma from a nursing program
- Valid nursing license