the talent community for professional pharmacists
This is an exciting opportunity for qualified Pharmacists to play an integral and active role in a community pharmacy setting while making a significant contribution in the area of pharmacy throughout Ireland. With the chance to work in the community, in busy retail stores, you will be able to do what you love.
You’ll be working in a fast paced, inspiring environment that allows you to deliver genuine care and build great relationships with your patients and customers, and your team.
- As a Pharmacist with this pharmacy group, it goes without saying you will be providing excellent customer and patient care that will be inspiring and reassuring.
- It’s more than just dispensing medicine, its looking after both customers and patients, listening to them and giving expert advice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients
- Setting the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy looks and feels like from an operational perspective by working in partnership with your pharmacy healthcare team
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through care conversations with customers and patients providing expert advice throughout
- Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Actively supporting the development, education & training of colleagues; building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting regular reviews, audits and risk assessments to protect patient and public safety
Work to deliver world class professional services personally and through the pharmacy team
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character and true desire to help others feel good. In addition, you will:
- Be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, customers/patients and external local professionals
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Be commercially astute, understand the growth and development of the healthcare industry
- Role model first class communication skills, where you will hold excellent face to face interactions with all types of customers and patients
- Thrive in a team centred approach with strong collaborative working
- Have a passion for keeping up to date with your own learning and development, completing all Pharmacist mandatory and directed training
- Be digitally savvy and comfortable with navigating and embracing new technology